Rates & Insurance
- $165 per 55 min session/individual
- $185 per 55 min session/couple
- $275 per 85 min session
- Gottman Relationship Checkup survey $39 per couple
- Group rates vary depending upon length of specific group
- half day intensive session (4 hours) $685
Insurance companies place restrictions on therapy that may not align with an individual’s or couples’ needs. For these considerations and out of respect for your privacy, we have chosen to remain a self-pay practice:
*Not all carriers will cover couples counseling.
*Insurers may limit the number of sessions you may attend.
*Insurance carriers require therapists to give a diagnosis and diagnostic code that will be a part of medical records. They may also require access to therapeutic records and information. Sometimes people are comfortable with this level of openness, and sometimes people prefer more privacy.
We accept Health Care Spending account cards and can create a superbill should you wish to seek reimbursement from your carrier.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept all major credit cards and HSA cards as forms of payment. Superbills are available upon request.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand so we may offer the time to others. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!